Suitable for most electric golf trolleys, including:
- Golf Glider
Important: Torberry battery leads can be set up in 2 different combinations - it is crucial that the leads are set up correctly for your trolley. If they are the wrong way round and you force the red to black you will blow your controller (which is a costly mistake to make).
Test your leads first by connecting them to your trolley before connecting your battery. If they don't fit "red to red" and "black to black" the leads need to be changed by following the following instructions:
- Step 1 Pull the black rubber shroud down the wire to reveal the black & red connector.
- Step 2 Seperate the connectors by pushhing the left one dowm and the right one up.
- Swap the connector round so that the one the was on the left is now on the right
- Re-connect the connectors by reversing step 2.
- Push the black rubber shrooud up and over the connectors by reversing step 1
- Finally test the connector on the trolley before connecting to your battery.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!